It’s finally here- the end of the 2014-2015 school year…
Lets rewind and take a look at what we’ve done:
- We went canoeing in Brookville, IN!
- We participated in the annual Hike-a-Thon!
- We took the pledge to #KillTheCup, promoting the use of reusable coffee cups!
- We held a taste test where students compared locally grown fruits to their non-local counterparts (They liked the local fruit better)!
- We helped plant trees!
- We participated in and spread the word about #MeatlessMondays
- We got a brand spanking new logo
- We helped build habitats for recovering animals at Hueston Woods!
- We got The Minimalists to come and speak about their journey towards a simpler life!
- We strengthened our relationship with Moon Co-op, Oxford’s very own natural foods market!
- We held a super fun fundraiser at the wonderful Kona Bistro!
- We screened the award winning documentary Plastic Paradise: The Great Pacific Garbage Patch
- We saw more of the green-community at Oxford’s Earthfest!
- And finally, we took the pledge to be green on #EarthDay
The 2014-2015 school year has been quite eventful! We look forward to next semester and taking campus by storm. Thank you to everyone who has made this year so amazing! See you next fall